Hey guys! A lot of stuff has been going on in my life in the past two months, so sorry for not being on here much recently! I think things have calmed down for now, so I should be active again from here on out. I only have two more months of high school. That's a plus.
That's the main thing keeping me from drawing and posting, honestly... Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I should be back for good now~
Now I just have a ton of tags to catch up on. :'D
Tagged by this crazeh:
-You have to say who tagged you!
-NO DOUBLE TAGGING!!!
-You must be truthful. No cheating!
-You must answer ALL questions!
-If you don't tag anyone at the end, I will EAT you!
1. Full name: Conner [Last Name here]
2. Age: 17
3. Birth Date: May 7
4. Birth Place: Colorado~
5. Gender: Female
6. Occupation: Student
7. Primary School: Immanuel Lutheran
8. High School : RCS
9. College/University: Will be University of Wyoming
10. Eye Color: Hazel
11. Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
12. Currently Living: In a house on a hill in some state of some country
13. Food: Sushi~
14. Drink: Coffee
15. Band/Singer: My Chemical Romance
16. Song: This is How I Disappear- My Chemical Romance
17. Movie: I really like Wreck-It Ralph...but Big Hero 6 is also good. I dunno, it changes. XD
18. TV Show: Does anime count? If so, DRRR!!
19. Book: The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
20. Color: Purple
Do you prefer:
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi but regular Coke
22. Anime or Disney? Anime. Disney is really great, but there is so much more variety in anime. And it also covers more serious themes than Disney, even though Disney has gotten better with that in recent years.
23. Guys or Girls? Guys.
24. Lips or Eyes? Eyes
25. Kisses or Hugs? Hugs
26. Eating or Drinking? Drinking
27. Novels or Comics? Depends. I've run into plenty of manga series that are better than some novels I've read.
28. Summer or Winter? I like winter because I don't have to bathe in sunscreen and I can wear my jeans and hoodies and scarves (not all at the same time) without getting judging looks. :'D
29. Outdoors or Indoors? Indoors. I don't like bugs. Or the sun. Or dirt. |D
30.Camera or Cellphone? Cellphone
31. PS3 or Xbox 360? PS3~ Probably because that's what I have. Plus, internet features don't cost money. ;D
32. TV or Computer? Computer. There's more to do on a comp than on a tv.
33. Why did you choose your username? Oh my...well it had to do with a favorite character of mine in one of my first animes. >>
34. What is your favorite piece of your own work? Show us:
I really love this one because it was of subject matter that I'd never drawn before (things with feathered wings and whatnot) and it ended up actually being successful. I'm proud of my background, the poses, the shading and lighting...I dunno, I guess it just grew on me.
35. What is your most popular Deviation? Show us:
In terms of faves, it's this one-->
Hooray for fandom giving me popularity. :'D That piece really isn't my best, by far. But whatever, internet.
36. Look to your left. What is the first thing you see?: A coffee cup, my phone, a chair...
37. Now to your right: My drawing tablet and pen, another chair, woven basket turtles.
38. Something you can't live without: Coffee
39. Person you saw: My sister. She just left for the gym.
40. Person you hugged: my sister, before she left for the gym.
41. Movie you watched: Big Hero 6
42. Song you listened to: Chandelier by Sia
43. Book you read: Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
44. Thing you ate/drank: Coffee. Man, how many more times can I answer with coffee on this thing? XD
45. Time you cried and why: Last Thursday on my mission trip to Belize because I was tired, frustrated, and in pain, and I really just wanted to quit and go home. But then it got better. :3
46. Time you laughed and why: Yesterday because of shenanigans with forensics friends. XD
48. Person you dated: Never dated~
49. Person you kissed: Never kissed, besides family~
50. Crush you had: Pffff...I don't remember anymore. I haven't crushed on anyone in a long time. XD
51. Plz, moar sleeeeeep. Yes please more sleeeeeeep.
52. Best friend you ever had: The first best friend I ever had? Her name was Mallory, but we've since gone separate ways. Now it's definitely some redhead dork I call Overlord. >w>
53. School you went to: Immanuel Lutheran
54. Big holiday you went on: I went to Hawaii when I was like...1 and a half. But I don't really remember it. Shocking, I know.
55. Award you got: a Diligence in Drama award Freshman year
Have you ever:
56. Broken the law: I speed every time I'm behind the wheel.
57. Been arrested: Nope
58. Had a hangover: Nope
59. Been in hospital: Nope
60. Been in a car crash: Yep.
61. Flown on a plane: Yep.
62. Been on a boat: Yep! Just recently, actually! :3
63. Traveled overseas: Just got back from Belize 4-ish days ago!
64. Had sex: Nope.
65. Gotten pregnant: Obviously not.
66. Had an abortion: Never.
67. Been to a concert: Quite a few, actually. My favorite had to be the Neon Trees and My Chemical Romance one though!
68. Pretended to be sick to avoid doing something: Dude, I'm a high school senior. Of course I have.
69. Skipped school/work: See question 68.
70. Broken a bone: Nope!
71. Who is your closest friend on Deviant Art?
72. What is your favorite Deviation by them? Show us:
Argh, there are too many from each for me to choose! D: Really! Please don't be offended if I pick something odd. I have reasons for each one. :3
The Lucky CoinThe people at the bar all laughed and hollered as the end of the day drew near and the celebrating could really begin. The drinks were being passed out, a fire started, and everyone shedding their winter coats for a nice cozy night in the inn. The few friends who sat closest to the fire all had hot chocolate and blankets over their shoulders as they told their stories. Some were sad, others hilarious, and a few unforgettable. At least until she told her own.
“There was this guy I knew,” she started then blew across the top of her steaming mug, “He had a coin that was always turning and turning; flipping from one side to the other before you would even know it.”
The rest of their group was mixed with smirks, cynical laughs, and raised eyebrows so the girl held up a hand. “It literally turned. On its own. I swear he could set it on a table and it would flip over while you weren’t looking. Believe me or not but it’s true.”
She took a sip of
73. Which Deviant's artwork do you like the most? Oh no...um...UH... I don't know!! I guess I really like
74. What is their greatest work? Show us:
I'm really hating this kind of question. -_- I have a lot that I personally like. Here's just two of the twenty. :'D
75. Any favorite Deviant Art groups in mind? No, not really.
76. What is your favorite artwork by the Founder of the group?
77. The Co-Founder(s)?
78. How about the Contributors?
79. Who was your very first Watcher on Deviant Art?
Actually, it was
on her old account. XD
80. What is your favorite artwork by them?
Already answered this question in the friend section. :3
81. Have you ever had any Daily Deviations? Nope
82. Have you ever won a contest with your artwork? Nope. But I've come close.
83. Show us the first Deviation you submitted to Deviant Art:
Five Stringed HeartIn this turmoil we call life
There are those who entertain
Who try to lift our spirits
When they're all but down the drain
Some tame wild animals
Some serenade with song,
And then there is the puppeteer
Who pulls marionette along
My heart was nothing but a tool
While you tugged the strings
Mercilessly at your will
The pulling hurts, it stings
I'm blinded to the pain
Numbed with artificial love
I believe you from the web of lies
You intricately wove
Why do you toy with my heart?
What goal does it fulfill?
Holding me, using me
All against my will.
This OLD poem. Which would explain why it has the most views in my gallery. XD
84. Show us your most recent submission:
This silly thing!
85. Religion: Christian
86. Social class: Middle
87. Ethnicity: Caucasian
88. Languages spoken: English, and I'm slowly but surely teaching myself Japanese.
89. A scar you have: It makes me feel like a pansy to say it, but I don't really have any. ._.
90. Preferred medium: I love watercolors and oil pastels~
91. Where is your dream holiday location? Japan during the spring.
92. What are you wearing right now? A t-shirt and Jack Skellington pajama pants.
93. What is the last thing you bought? Hmm...yesterday I bought lunch at a Japanese food restaurant.
94. When did you join Deviant Art?
June 2009. But I wasn't really active until around September of 2012, when I discovered how to use my printer's scanner. XD
95. WHY did you join? Because I found a bunch of people that I can relate to.
96. What type of membership do you have? Premium
97. Are you playing The Game? *flips table* No, I'm clearly losing
98. Are you a member of any other websites? I have a Facebook. That's basically it.
99. Do you enjoy answering pointless questions like these ones? Sometimes.
100. You're DONE! Now, tag 7 friends: How about the friends I mentioned earlier that HAVEN'T done this yet? Yeah? Cool. XD